How Italy became a retirement paradise
Pristine beaches, rich history and culture, a vibrant local community, exceptional produce and food – these are just a few of the perks of living in Italy. But if you’re retired, the benefits are even greater. Are you looking for a beautiful place to spend your retirement in peace? Then you should consider Italy as one of the places where you could potentially retire.
Retire2italy lists all the reasons why Italy is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement.
Why Italy is the perfect place to retire
- Tax benefits for retirees are high pretty much everywhere in the European Union, but Italy has made things even simpler for people who have retired. It has a 7% fixed tax rule for foreign retirees residing in Italy. A flat tax of 7% makes tax calculation easier and is a cheaper tax rate than most other countries expect.
- According to numerous surveys, Italy boasts of the second best healthcare system in the world. If you are moving to Italy after retirement and are worried about age-related ailments, don’t worry because you will have one of the best healthcare systems in the world at your disposal.
- The large healthcare system has improved the life expectancy of people living in Italy. The country now has the second longest life expectancy in the world, as many studies and researchers have found.
Are you still convinced to retire in Italy? If so, you can get in touch with retire2italy to benefit from their help in moving and relocating to Italy. If not, then retire2italy has more reason to tempt you. Read on to learn more about retiring in Italy.
- Some of the world’s most lucrative real estate is available in Italy. Being able to buy real estate in Italy is a cherished dream for many people all over the world. But as a retiree, there are a number of luxury homes, villas, and waterfront homes available to you. If you decide to retire in Italy, you can take your pick of homes from the picturesque places of the world. Retire2italy can help you with advice on how to secure a lucrative property for yourself in Italy.
- Italy’s warm Mediterranean climate prompts people from all over the world to settle there. As people get older, their ability to withstand the cold decreases and they look for places with warmer climates to retire. This is also one of the reasons why Italy is the favorite of retirees around the world.
- The promise of Italian The good life (The Sweet Life) with great food, amazing wine, rolling hills, vineyards that stretch across acres, beaches, mountains, beautiful streets, people from all over the world flock to Italy for their imbue with the joys of life. You name it and Italy has it all. Who wouldn’t want to retire in Italy? We bet you’re tempted to pack your bags and move to Italy.
Italy is one of the most visited places in the world. It is therefore not surprising that it is also one of the most privileged places to enjoy retirement. Due to this influx of expatriates, agencies such as retiree2italy have emerged.
From your time in Italy to your assimilation into the Italian way of life, everything will be taken care of by them if you decide to use their services. They make retiring and moving to Italy fast, safe and hassle-free so you can truly enjoy your retirement.
Posted on May 31, 2021