CBSE Class 12 NCC Syllabus 2021-22: Academic session CBSE 2021-22
Check out the CBSE Class 12 NCC program for the 2021-22 academic session.
Check out the CBSE Class 12 NCC program for the 2021-22 academic session. It is important for the preparation of the next exam of the board of directors of class 12 of the CBSE on the subjects of the NCC. Students can download the CBSE Class 12 NCC program using the download link provided at the end of this article.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22 (new) PDF: all topics!
CBSE Class 12 NCC Syllabus 2021-22:
Specialized subject (Army)
• Characteristics of the INSAS 5.56 rifle, ammunition, firepower, disassembly, assembly and cleaning
• Organization of the infantry battalion
Unit-5: Military history
Objective: Provide knowledge about renowned military generals, PVCs and Indo-Pak wars
Scope: Introduction to Biographies, Famous Indian Battles and Bravery Awards
• Indian army war hero
• Study of the Indo Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and Kargil
Purpose: To introduce cadets to the latest trends in communications
Scope: Types of communications and future trends
• Features of the walkie-talkie
Specialized subject (Marine)
• Causes of damage, flooding and damage control
Unit-8: Modeling ships and boats
Goal: To impart basic knowledge of ship modeling to the cadets
Scope: Provide basic knowledge of shipbuilding and boat modeling.
• Types of models
• Model boat competition
• Maintenance and handling of power tools
Specialized subject (Air Force)
Download CBSE Class 12 NCC Syllabus 2021-22 (PDF)