10 recent healthcare IT and innovation partnerships
Here are 10 recent contracts with healthcare IT service providers and their implementation goals accelerating the digital transformation efforts of healthcare organizations.
1. The Mayo Clinic, based in Rochester, Minnesota, has partnered with NxgenPort, a biomedical technology company that builds devices for remote patient monitoring.
2. Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente, based in Oakland, Calif., Announced their joint strategic investment in Medically Home Group, a Boston-based technology services company that manages home hospital programs.
3. Concussion Diagnosis Company Oculogica, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and University of Wisconsin-Green Bay are collaborating on wearable devices that detect concussions in military personnel and athletes.
4. Banner Health launches new digital health program with Xealth to expand digital therapy and remote monitoring services across the Phoenix-based health system and its Cerner EHR.
5. The University of Washington has partnered with Microsoft and the Creative Destruction Lab, a nonprofit science and technology program, to launch a collaboration focused on artificial intelligence and biomedical innovations, the organizations said on the 20th. may.
6. UPMC Health Plan rolled out a tool on May 24 that allows members to learn more about their benefits and health insurance topics by asking questions of Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant devices.
7. The Biden administration has partnered with Uber and Lyft to coordinate free rides for people who want to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
8. CommonHealth, a free app that gives Android users mobile access to their health records, said it has partnered with more than 385 health systems, including the Boston-based Mass General Brigham in Newark, in Del.
9. Google and Chicago-based Northwestern Medicine have teamed up to develop an artificial intelligence tool to support the work of clinicians in triage of mammogram patients.
10. Penn State, based in Philadelphia, and Geisinger Health System, based in Danville, Pa., Have teamed up to use AI to improve health outcomes by generating useful recommendations for the hospital based on surveys. patients.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2021. Want to LINK or REPRINT this content? View our policies by clicking here.